Économisez 21% (€15,00)
UNIQUE & PAWSOME PORTRAIT FEATURING YOUR PET.
Your beautiful fur baby is a little pampered, sheltered, and if we’re being entirely honest with ourselves, a tiny-winy bit spoiled. Make no mistake though, she's an elegant, classy, sassy and ever-so sweet girl. One day she will make a fine wife, of Royalty or at the very least the landed gentry.
With fair warning though, cross her at your peril. One wrong turn (ahem, am I ONLY getting 2 treats?) and you will feel the wrath of her fur-y!
She has the grace and dignity of the Downton Abbey Dowager, yet rules the kingdom of your attention with an iron paw.
That’s right folks, she is . . . The Lady in waiting.
- A SquishyFacedCrew custom pet Lady In Waiting portrait captures the true essence of your pet’s personality with a beautiful portrait harking back to the glory days of European Royalty
- Raise a smile and a chuckle every time you or a house guest see’s your amazing fur-baby as the Princess we all know she really is
Immortalize your pets elegance with astunning custom lady in waiting masterpiece
- Delight pet parents with a gift as unique as their pet
Backed by our SquishyFacedCrew happiness guarantee. Tissues for laughter-crying not included!
- Every custom pet portrait is designed by our London (UK) artists and we design them with pet love and care
- Printed with never-fade ink to last a lifetime
- Our canvases come with hooks attached, ready to find pride of place on your wall
- Will look EXACTLY LIKE your furbaby - and that’s a promise
- Hand-crafted canvas wrapped around real hardwood (premium grade canvas)
Our 1.25” wooden framed canvases aregallery standard
The SquishyFacedCrew Happiness Guarantee
If you aren't 100% happy with your SquishyFacedCrew product, we willalways offer to redo it free of charge. We know that our products are incredibly important purchases and often made as special gifts. We will ensure your portrait is as perfect as your fur baby!
We’re a British business who have served with love and pride tens of thousands of pet parents around the World. Started by Mike and Rebecca in 2019, we’re proud to have been featured in Buzzfeed, Reddit, The Daily Herald and over 229+ global publications and radio stations.